Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time Flies.....

Emma and Cayden playing on the play ground at Bear Lake

My mom, sister and her baby, and I all went to Vegas to see the newest baby in the family. Taylee is so cute!!

Little model!


Ashley was always laying the the raft, getting a tan!

The kids and I

My mom swinging!!!!

Relaxing by the hot tub

Emma and her cousin at the cabin



Ashley got to drive the wave runner (not alone of course!)
Cute bunch

Ashley met "Skipper" from the Disney channels "As the bell rings".

Emma going exploring in back of the cabin..she will soon find the 18th hole of the golf course!

Ashley fell asleep on the stairs and I tried to wake her up to go to bed and she said, "I am in bed!"

Playing at the Cabin

....WOW! June 2 was my last post! I can tell that summer is here. It seems like life flies by when its nice outside. This post will be mainly pictures to catch up what we have been doing! It has been a fun summer so far. My parents were in town so we went to my grandpa and grandma's cabins, bear lake and Vegas!!!All within a span of 2 weeks!! Here are some pictures of our adventures.

4 comments:

Jamielyn said...

I'm glad to hear that you are having a fun summer! I miss seeing you! I only see you if it's in passing. I sure hopw all is well, and hopefully I'll see you soon!

Sarah said...

Hi Heather!!
Looks like you guys are having a BLAST! Time has gone by way fast...
hope all is going well, maybe we'll stop by ans get some glitter toes sometime soon:)

hotmamma said...

Hey Friend...
It was so great to have a suprise visit from you while you were up this way!!! It was great to catch up with you...can't believe it has been almost 7 years since we lived in Hyrum together!! Keep in touch...
Love ya,
Kim

Christina said...

So glad to see that you are back in the BlOggInG world! Bear Lake is the best, we just got back today and I want to go again! Super cute pic's!