Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Frist Day of School..

Ashley sooo CUTE!
Cayden so Handsome!

Getting ready for the bus to come
Bree waiting in line at Pre School

.. Wow summer is already over!! I can't believe how fast that went. Ashley, Cayden and Bree started this week and Emma doesn't start till next week so we have had our alone time. She tells everyone she gets to have daughter, mother dates. We both enjoy that.
Ashley came home that day and came up to me and said, "Mom a boy already likes me!" She continued to tell the story and she asked the boy ,"How can you like me? Its only the first day of school?" She is just too cute!

3 comments:

Beau and Rach said...

Heather! How are you? Your kidos are growing up! I need to get your email so I can send you an invite to my blog. I need to come visit you too!

manOstel81 said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! what else do i have to say!

Senja(: said...

You spelt first wrong!!! Hahahahaahah!!!but its ok!!