Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good Things Utah




Today Ashley and I were on ABC 4's, Good Things Utah. I was giving hair tips and how to curl hair with a flat iron (and Ashley was my model).

3 comments:

hotmamma said...

Heather~
Sooooo good to see some new posts!! I have been missing you and wondering what was going on in your life....looks like you've been busy!! Good Things Utah?!?! No freaking way!! I love ya tons and can't wait to see you and catch up some more!!
Love ya,
Kim

Sarah said...

Hi Heather! Very cool T.V. appearance! I saw you at Gardners Village yesturday, but you looked busy with the kids and I was chasing allie around the shops...so I though I would drop a quick line!

Hope all is going well, it looks like you are have a blast this fall with the kiddies! take care:)

aLySsA said...

I saw you guys on it! That must have been so fun to go on there.