Monday, April 7, 2008

Ashley singing "Love Song"

Ashley was in the talent show at school and so we recorded her at home so we could hear her better. We love you Ashley! Good Job!!

4 comments:

The Noftles said...

Ashley~ You are the best. I love you so much!!!

MiNdY said...

Oh my gosh! I Love Love LOVE your blog! I Love Ashley! She did SOO good singing, she gave me chills! :) Heather, You DO have such an amazing family. All your kids are SO darn cute, I cant get over it! You are awesome and am SO glad I am getting to know you better!

Sarah said...

mylie cyrus better watch out! Love the pics heather you have such a cute family!!

Burg:D said...

hi heather,
it burgandy... ashely is sooooo good!! I have a blog too.... its

burgandy-burgi.blogspot.com

hope u guys are doing good... ;)

<3 burgandy