Doug, Heather, Cole, Ashley, Cayden, Bryson, Emma and Bree
Ok that was the cutest performance EVER! Looks like Georgia treated you well! I love the pics of the beach and aquarium, sooo much fun!!
Very Cute!!
That is so cute.. she is the next hannah montana!!
I keep playing this, and I am amazed at how well she sings that song!!
Oh so cute - Heather email me and I will send you an invite to my blog - :) ccrutchfield@csolutions.net
That is adorable! I love when my kids pick up on things I sing or say to them every day- makes me hopefull that they are listening more than they let on!-Sheryl Coeskcoe@earthlink.net
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok that was the cutest performance EVER! Looks like Georgia treated you well! I love the pics of the beach and aquarium, sooo much fun!!
Very Cute!!
That is so cute.. she is the next hannah montana!!
I keep playing this, and I am amazed at how well she sings that song!!
Oh so cute - Heather email me and I will send you an invite to my blog - :) ccrutchfield@csolutions.net
That is adorable! I love when my kids pick up on things I sing or say to them every day- makes me hopefull that they are listening more than they let on!
-Sheryl Coe
skcoe@earthlink.net
Post a Comment